Diabetic Socks & Oedema Friendly Socks
Why diabetic socks and oedema friendly socks? Increased stretch in the top and bottom area can help also if suffering from swollen legs and ankles. You may or may not know that diabetic issues and other health problems that can cause swelling in the legs can increase the chance of developing other health problems and especially so in the aforementioned legs and foot area.
Socks can help to eliminate or reduce pressure in the foot area but also our socks can be worn just for comfort too! Our ‘Non-binding’ design to help with circulatory problems to gently grip but not too tight. Alongside this, our socks have gentle fitting tops with more stretch than usual that further helps to aid comfort – not just for diabetics but for legs and feet that just need that extra flexibility. Panels help the flow of air around the feet to further help with comfort and the flat toe seam helps to prevent over abrasion around the foot area.
- ✔ Diabetic and Oedema sock design supplied by Well Heeled® and using our ShapedUp® Design. Work just like regular socks but with extra stretch to help aid comfort and wear when needed – such as with extra swelling.
- ✔ Diabetic friendly materials – cotton rich fabric (80% cotton 18% Polymide 2% Elastine) which again helps with comfort and includes ventilated panels to support the flow of air around the feet.
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polymide, 2% Elastane
- Wash Separate at 40oCImportant – ① Machine Washable (40oC) Important – ② Please remove tags carefully to avoid damage
- ✔ More stretch than normal socks for extra comfort helps to lessen the grip around the leg, foot and ankle areas.
- ✔ Ventilated foot and toe panels to help with the flow of air around the foot areas which further helps to aid comfort all round.
- ✔ Flat and smooth toe seam – helps to prevent abrasive movement across the tops of those soes. Unisex Socks to suit all sizes